We have numerous sports, training and leisure facilities available for hire to the local community (further details below).
Our facilities are generally available to hire after school hours, in the evenings and at weekends. You can view our 360 degree tour here:
School activities will take precedence over bookings from the general public. We offer a reduced ‘Partnership rate’ for activities which are non-profit making and which directly contribute towards the promotion of the health, fitness or wellbeing of the local community.
Please call our Estates Manager, Jon Paisley, for further information on 07949-079555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities available for hire include:
- Sports Hall (badminton, basketball, football etc)
- Gyms (martial arts, fitness etc)
- All weather area (floodlight, with tarmac surface – suitable for netball, football etc)
- Playing fields (football, cricket, athletics etc)
- Main Hall (theatrical productions, conferences, presentations, demonstrations, fashion shows etc)
- Classrooms (meetings, demonstrations etc)