Principal’s Update – Full Opening & Covid-19 LFD Testing
We welcomed back all our students on Monday 8 March. The academy is now open as normal for all children. You can view the communications sent by email to parents and carers about testing dates, return dates and consent on our Latest New page here.
To view all other communications shared with parents and carers by email, please go to our Latest News and scroll through the icons, they are in date order.
Covid-19 Information & Resources
During the pandemic, you can find a range of information on our Parents/Covid-19 webpage here.
Topics covered include:
- information for parents about our remote learning provision
- where to get help with log in, password and IT related issues
- our Blended Learning Policy
- Covid-19 measures in the event of a positive case and the actions we take
- Covid-19 risk assessments
- do you have a cold or the Covid-19 virus – how to check your symptoms
- helpful guidance on staying healthy
- BBC Pandemic News explainers
- A Social Story – When Not to Come to School
- TPC Therapy Support Sheets
- 5 Tips for families – Reducing Stress and Anxiety
- 5 Tips for families – Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Young People with Autism
- activities with an education twist – for parents of children with ADHD
- Covid-19 information in other languages
- the latest updates for parent from the school
- a book for children by Julia Donaldson